Well, Martie tagged me, so now I am supposed to post 6 weird things about myself. So here goes:
1. I will go barefoot any chance I get. (Yet another reason for hating winter!)
2. One of my favorite pastimes with my baby brother (which started practically before he could even talk) is to watch bad Japanese monster movies.
C. In my mind, my car has a gender and a name. She is the Red Star. (Named for the White Star ship from Babylon 5.)
4. I am allergic to crab and lobster. Which sucks, because crabcakes are really very good.
5. There are days when the wind off Lake Erie smells so much like the ocean wind down in Florida that it makes me amazingly homesick, even though it's been 15 years since I lived in Florida.
6. I have dreams about vampires with some regularity.
I'm not going to tag anyone... but if you want to do a post like this, consider yourself tagged!