So now I am playing along!
1. Who was your first Prom date?
The Invisible Man. “Prom” and I do not belong in the same sentence.
2. Who was your first roommate(s)?
My mom. We shared a big bed when I was a baby.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink the first time you got drunk?
The “Love Potion # 5” – a concoction of vodka, any preferred flavor of Pucker or other fruity schnapps, and Sprite or 7-up.
4. What was your first job?
I worked at Taco Bell right after I turned 16. For two weeks. They didn’t want to give me any hours, so it seemed like a waste of time, and K-Mart was offering me better, so I took it.
5. What was your first car?
A 1987 Dodge Shadow. (I got it in 1997.)
6. When did you go to your first funeral?
Real funeral? I was 25. It was my now-ex’s grandmother’s funeral.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your home town?
18 when I went away to college.
8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Ms. Anderson. She was MEAN!
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Home to Florida. I’d been visiting with family in Detroit, and they had to get me home somehow.
10. When did you sneak out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
It was by myself. The ex-H was playing video games and I wanted to go for a walk, so I very quietly slipped out of the house.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them?
Probably my younger cousin. We did everything together when we were little. We’re still friends, but not as close because of distance.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house?
In a dorm room.
13. Who is the first person you call if you have a bad day?
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/groomsmen?
My mom’s. I was 10.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Hit the snooze alarm.
16. What is the first concert you ever went to?
*groans in anticipatory embarrassment* New Kids on the Block. I was only 13, okay?
17. First tattoo or piercing? What age?
I had my ears pierced when I was 11. Don’t have any tattoos… I don’t think I can handle the pain.
18. First Celebrity crush?
My mom claims I had a weird thing for Davy Jones of the Monkees when I was a baby. I suspect it’s because I was almost as tall as him even then.
19. Age of first kiss?
I was 19. Late, I know.
20. First crush?
A boy I met in first grade. He was in a lot of my classes over the years before we moved up north, and he was always cute and always nice, but alas, he never liked me “that way.”
21. First time you did drugs?
No illegal drugs. I’d only test positive for them if I’d eaten something with poppy seeds beforehand.
I will tag Tirithien and Beth to play along, if they so choose. :-)